- HP Compaq
- Packard Bell
- Mobile Phone
- Sony Ericsson
- Best Sellings
- Viewsonic v1250 Battery
- Clevo W950bat-4
- Clevo Wa50bat-4
- Aspire es1-711
- Latitude e5550 Battery
- Latitude e4320 Battery
- Alienware QHD Battery
- Precision M4300 Battery
- Xps 13-9343 Battery
- Xps 9530 Battery
- Fujitsu Fpb0319s
- New Products
- Vostro 1720n Battery
- Latitude e7250 Battery
- Fujitsu FPCBP232
- Elitebook 700 Battery
- HP squ-1208
- Satellite T235D Battery
- Toshiba PA3642U-1BAS
- Acer vn7-591g
- Elitebook 2760p Battery
11.1 V, 5200mAh Dell 06p758 Battery
- • Rating:
- • Model: Dell 06p758 Laptop Battery
- • Battery Weight:303.86g
- • Battery L*W*H:127.40 x 77.40 x 19.40mm
- • Chemistry:Li-ion
- • Property:REPLACEMENT
- • Color:Metallic Grey
- • Ltem:6-Cell
- • Volts: 11.1 V
- • Capacity: 5200mAh
Laptop Battery Description:
- Best replacement for the original dell 06p758 battery pack.
- Ultra High Power, No Memory Effect
- 100% Quality and 100% compatible Assurance of our dell 06p758 battery equivalent and laptop adapters.
- 100% compatible with OEM battery.
- dell 06p758 batteries special offer, save money up to 50%.
- 100% new high quality Replacement dell 06p758 Compatible Li-ion Battery.
- Product Condition: Brand New in Bulk Packaging. OEM Equivalent Replacement Part.
- Full 1 Year Quality Warranty Guarantee for all Dell laptop batteries.
- 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Manufactured By High-Capacity power products.
- Order your dell 06p758 laptop batteries before 2:30PM we can ship the same day.
Compatible Battery Part num.
01u156, 06p758, 0c0102, 0c2451, 0c2603p2, 0g9579, 0m9014, 0m9265, 0u1543, 0y0158, 0y0158, 0yf350, 1k055, 1x793a00, 310-5195, 312-0068, 312-0666, 451-10132, 451-10194, 4k445, 4m010, 4m983, 4p894, 7y356, 999c6610f, 9x821, c2451, d0980, dg056, h9685, j2178, j9324, m9014, m9265, m9758, m9758, r163, xf490, y1338, y887, etc.
Laptop battery tips:
- Do keep laptop battery clean by a clean soft cloth, pencil eraser, or rubbing alcohol.
- Do not try to modify or disassemble the dell 06p758 battery pack.
- Please read the manufacturer's manual about dell 06p758 battery carefully.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat.
- Do remember to charge your battery fully after receiving it because brand new batteries may discharge during storing and shipping.
- Do not place dell 06p758 battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Do not short circuit the battery pack terminals or store your battery pack with metal objects.
Maximize the Battery Performance:
- Breaking In New Batteries - new dell 06p758 batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery for dell 06p758 two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the dell 06p758 battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
- Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your dell 06p758 battery pack dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used dell 06p758 battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.