- Apple Notebook Battery
- Acer Laptop Batteries
- Asus Netbook Battery
- Dell Laptop Battery
- Fujitsu Notebook Battery
- Fujitsu siemens Battery
- Gateway Laptop Battery
- HP Laptop Batteries
- Compaq Laptop Battery
- HP Compaq Battery
- Kohjinsha Laptop Battery
- Samsung Laptop Batteries
- Sony Notebook Battery
- Toshiba Laptop Battery
- Advent Laptop Battery
- Emachines Laptop Battery
- Panasonic Laptop Battery
- Packard Bell Battery
- Uniwill Laptop Batteries
- Medion Laptop Batteries
- IBM Laptop Battery
- Lenovo Laptop Battery
- LG Laptop Battery
- MSI Laptop Battery
- MITAC Laptop Battery
- Clevo Laptop Batteries
- Best Sellings
- Inspiron N7010R Battery
- Acer UM09B7D
- Acer UM09E36
- Aspire One 571 Battery
- Asus SQU-601
- HP HSTNN-LBOW
- inspiron 1427 Battery
- Inspiron 17R Battery
- Inspiron M101ZR Battery
- Inspiron N3010R Battery
- Inspiron N5030D Battery
- Sony VGP-BPL20
- New Products
- Fujitsu FPCBP218
- Fujitsu FPCBP234
- Mini NB500 Battery
- Toshiba PA3816U-1BRS
- Sony VGP-BPS2/S
14.8 V, 6600mAh Hp Compaq Business Notebook nx9600 Battery Replacement
- • Rating:
- • Model: Hp Compaq business notebook nx9600 Laptop Battery
- • Battery Weight:678.86g
- • Battery L*W*H:152 x 114 x 19.3mm
- • Chemistry:Li-ion
- • Color:Black
- • Ltem:12-Cell
- • Volts: 14.8 V
- • Capacity: 6600mAh
Laptop Battery Description:
- Best replacement for the original hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery pack.
- Ultra High Power, No Memory Effect
- 100% Quality and 100% compatible Assurance of our hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery equivalent and laptop adapters.
- 100% compatible with OEM battery.
- hp compaq business notebook nx9600 batteries special offer, save money up to 50%.
- 100% new high quality Replacement hp compaq business notebook nx9600 Compatible Li-ion Battery.
- Product Condition: Brand New in Bulk Packaging. OEM Equivalent Replacement Part.
- Full 1 Year Quality Warranty Guarantee for all Dell laptop batteries.
- 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Manufactured By High-Capacity power products.
- Order your hp compaq business notebook nx9600 laptop batteries before 2:30PM we can ship the same day.
Laptop battery tips:
- Do keep laptop battery clean by a clean soft cloth, pencil eraser, or rubbing alcohol.
- Do not try to modify or disassemble the hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery pack.
- Please read the manufacturer's manual about hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery carefully.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat.
- Do remember to charge your battery fully after receiving it because brand new batteries may discharge during storing and shipping.
- Do not place hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Do not short circuit the Dell battery pack terminals or store your Dell battery pack with metal objects.
Maximize the Battery Performance:
- Breaking In New Batteries - new hp compaq business notebook nx9600 batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery for hp compaq business notebook nx9600 two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
- Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery pack dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used hp compaq business notebook nx9600 battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.