- HP Compaq
- Packard Bell
- Mobile Phone
- Sony Ericsson
- Best Sellings
- Viewsonic v1250 Battery
- Clevo W950bat-4
- Clevo Wa50bat-4
- Aspire es1-711
- Latitude e5550 Battery
- Latitude e4320 Battery
- Alienware QHD Battery
- Precision M4300 Battery
- Xps 13-9343 Battery
- Xps 9530 Battery
- Fujitsu Fpb0319s
- New Products
- Vostro 1720n Battery
- Latitude e7250 Battery
- Fujitsu FPCBP232
- Elitebook 700 Battery
- HP squ-1208
- Satellite T235D Battery
- Toshiba PA3642U-1BAS
- Acer vn7-591g
- Elitebook 2760p Battery
11.40V, 36Wh Hp Tpn-q148 Battery
- • Rating:
- • Model: Hp tpn-q148 Laptop Battery
- • Battery Weight:358.66g
- • Battery L*W*H:mm
- • Chemistry:Li-polymer
- • Property:ORIGINAL
- • Color:Black
- • Ltem:3-Cell
- • Volts: 11.40V
- • Capacity: 36Wh
Laptop Battery Description:
- Best replacement for the original hp tpn-q148 battery pack.
- Ultra High Power, No Memory Effect
- 100% Quality and 100% compatible Assurance of our hp tpn-q148 battery equivalent and laptop adapters.
- 100% compatible with OEM battery.
- hp tpn-q148 batteries special offer, save money up to 50%.
- 100% new high quality Replacement hp tpn-q148 Compatible Li-ion Battery.
- Product Condition: Brand New in Bulk Packaging. OEM Equivalent Replacement Part.
- Full 1 Year Quality Warranty Guarantee for all Dell laptop batteries.
- 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Manufactured By High-Capacity power products.
- Order your hp tpn-q148 laptop batteries before 2:30PM we can ship the same day.
Compatible Battery Part num.
Laptop battery tips:
- Do keep laptop battery clean by a clean soft cloth, pencil eraser, or rubbing alcohol.
- Do not try to modify or disassemble the hp tpn-q148 battery pack.
- Please read the manufacturer's manual about hp tpn-q148 battery carefully.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat.
- Do remember to charge your battery fully after receiving it because brand new batteries may discharge during storing and shipping.
- Do not place hp tpn-q148 battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Do not short circuit the battery pack terminals or store your battery pack with metal objects.
Maximize the Battery Performance:
- Breaking In New Batteries - new hp tpn-q148 batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery for hp tpn-q148 two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the hp tpn-q148 battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
- Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your hp tpn-q148 battery pack dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used hp tpn-q148 battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.