- HP Compaq
- Packard Bell
- Mobile Phone
- Sony Ericsson
- Best Sellings
- Aspire 3935 Battery
- Fujitsu FPCBP166AP
- Fujitsu FPCBP179
- Acer UM08A72
- Inspiron 1470 Battery
- Inspiron N4010D Battery
- Inspiron N5030R Battery
- Precision M4300 Battery
- Vostro 1521 Battery
- XPS M2010 Battery
- Fujitsu FPCBP116AP
- New Products
- Vostro 1720n Battery
- Vostro 500 Battery
- Fujitsu FPCBP232
- G71-300 Battery
- Fujitsu FPCBP150A
- Satellite T235D Battery
- Toshiba PA3642U-1BAS
- Fujitsu FPCBP203
- 5102 Mini note Battery
10.8 V, 5200mAH Ibm Thinkpad r61i 7657 Battery
- • Rating:
- • Model: Ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 Laptop Battery
- • Battery Weight:326.89g
- • Battery L*W*H:205.25 x 79.50 x 21.1mm
- • Chemistry:Li-ion
- • Property:REPLACEMENT
- • Color:Black
- • Ltem:6-Cell
- • Volts: 10.8 V
- • Capacity: 5200mAH
Laptop Battery Description:
- Best replacement for the original ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery pack.
- Ultra High Power, No Memory Effect
- 100% Quality and 100% compatible Assurance of our ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery equivalent and laptop adapters.
- 100% compatible with OEM battery.
- ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 batteries special offer, save money up to 50%.
- 100% new high quality Replacement ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 Compatible Li-ion Battery.
- Product Condition: Brand New in Bulk Packaging. OEM Equivalent Replacement Part.
- Full 1 Year Quality Warranty Guarantee for all Dell laptop batteries.
- 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Manufactured By High-Capacity power products.
- Order your ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 laptop batteries before 2:30PM we can ship the same day.
Compatible Battery Part num.
40y6795, 40y6795, 40y6797, 40y6798, 42t4513, 92p1129, 92p1130, 92p1134, 92p1137, 92p1139, asm 92p1128, asm 92p1132, asm 92p1142, fru 42t5233, fru 92p1127, fru 92p1133, 40y6795, 40y6797, 40y6799, 42t4502, 42t5233, 92p1129, 92p1131, 92p1133, 92p1134, 92p1141, 92p1142, fru 42t4513, fru 42t4513, fru 42t5233, fru 92p1137, fru 92p1141, etc.
Laptop battery tips:
- Do keep laptop battery clean by a clean soft cloth, pencil eraser, or rubbing alcohol.
- Do not try to modify or disassemble the ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery pack.
- Please read the manufacturer's manual about ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery carefully.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat.
- Do remember to charge your battery fully after receiving it because brand new batteries may discharge during storing and shipping.
- Do not place ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Do not short circuit the battery pack terminals or store your battery pack with metal objects.
Maximize the Battery Performance:
- Breaking In New Batteries - new ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery for ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
- Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery pack dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used ibm thinkpad r61i 7657 battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.