14.8 V, 5200mAh Acer Aspire 5940g-724g50wn Battery
- • Rating:
- • Model: Acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn Laptop Battery
- • Battery Weight:407.46g
- • Battery L*W*H:204.8 x 68.26 x 20.0mm
- • Chemistry:Li-ion
- • Property:REPLACEMENT
- • Color:Black
- • Ltem:8-Cell
- • Volts: 14.8 V
- • Capacity: 5200mAh
Laptop Battery Description:
- Best replacement for the original acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery pack.
- Ultra High Power, No Memory Effect
- 100% Quality and 100% compatible Assurance of our acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery equivalent and laptop adapters.
- 100% compatible with OEM battery.
- acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn batteries special offer, save money up to 50%.
- 100% new high quality Replacement acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn Compatible Li-ion Battery.
- Product Condition: Brand New in Bulk Packaging. OEM Equivalent Replacement Part.
- Full 1 Year Quality Warranty Guarantee for all Dell laptop batteries.
- 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Manufactured By High-Capacity power products.
- Order your acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn laptop batteries before 2:30PM we can ship the same day.
Compatible Battery Part num.
as07b32, as07b41, as07b42, as07b71, as07b72, bt.00604.025, bt.00607.016, bt.00803.024, btp-as5520g, btp-as5520g, lc.btp00.008, lc.btp00.013, etc.
Laptop battery tips:
- Do keep laptop battery clean by a clean soft cloth, pencil eraser, or rubbing alcohol.
- Do not try to modify or disassemble the acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery pack.
- Please read the manufacturer's manual about acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery carefully.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat.
- Do remember to charge your battery fully after receiving it because brand new batteries may discharge during storing and shipping.
- Do not place acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- Do not short circuit the battery pack terminals or store your battery pack with metal objects.
Maximize the Battery Performance:
- Breaking In New Batteries - new acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery for acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Keep Your Batteries Clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your portable device.
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, NiMH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
- Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery pack dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
- Preventing the Memory Effect - Keep your battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Please notice this: weak batteries charge faster and remain on 'ready' indicator longer than strong ones. Also it only be used for a short time. So do not buy a used acer aspire 5940g-724g50wn battery even if it is very cheap because used battery usually means weak battery.